Actress, Mercy Johnson loses mom

Handsome Man celebrates graduating from college a virgin (Photos)

A fresh college graduate, Neeko Williams who is an advocate for sexual purity took to his Twitter page to celebrate graduating from college a virgin.

Nikko reiterated the need for abstinence as he wrote;

When I was a freshman, a few upperclasmen said “the day a virgin graduates from A&T is the day that plane takes off” I guess it’s flying tomorrow. This is just to encourage you to fight for your sexual purity. It is not impossible and it is not unrealistic. #ByHisGrace

Neeko Williams@NeekoJWilliams

When I was a freshman, a few upperclasmen said

"the day a virgin graduates from A&T is the day that plane takes off"

7:13 PM - May 11, 2018
2,424
760 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Below are some reactions from his followers ;

Rev. Joseph Kitchen-YDM President@PresKitchen

Do you young king. Congratulations @NeekoJWilliams. Onward and upward. https://twitter.com/neekojwilliams/status/995004043327164416 …
8:33 PM - May 13, 2018
See Rev. Joseph Kitchen-YDM President's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Neeko Williams@NeekoJWilliams
11 May

When I was a freshman, a few upperclasmen said

"the day a virgin graduates from A&T is the day that plane takes off"

I guess it's flying tomorrow. This is just to encourage you to fight for your sexual purity. It is not impossible and it is not unrealistic. #ByHisGrace pic.twitter.com/aQAMyKSI8z

‎شارمين@aggy_cee

Doing the right thing is not always the popular thing so continue doing you ! You lit !!!
6:40 PM - May 13, 2018
See ‎شارمين's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Neeko Williams@NeekoJWilliams
8h

Yall can stay in my mentions trying to bash me for trying to be obedient to God. Cause yall bringing God greater glory either way. Funny how God turns it

Dr. Eli@abluckyi

Haters are always going to hate. It's there profession.
5:51 PM - May 13, 2018
See Dr. Eli's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

JARVEE™@BlaqWilliams
12 May
Replying to @NeekoJWilliams @misopinion8ed

You graduated. What has virginity has to do with it. You people always reaching

Martellis@Badhairjr

Makes no sense. As if gttn a nut will make u a bar person.
11:56 AM - May 13, 2018

See Martellis's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Neeko Williams@NeekoJWilliams
4h
Replying to @Blackkout__

Why would I lie? I aint looking for clout. Clout at this point does not feed me, clothe me, or pay me. I posted this solely for those who want to embark on the journey of abstinence. If that ain't you, that ain't you.

ARES FROM DA 2-5@wayTOOLegit14

No need to explain your point bro. A lot of my people, who actually know you personally including myself, know that you speak your truth. Just wanna say that I am proud of you bro. It was a pleasure to meet and build with you. Hopefully we can collaborate in the future
9:06 PM - May 13, 2018

See ARES FROM DA 2-5's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Neeko Williams@NeekoJWilliams
4h
Replying to @Blackkout__

Thanos fan account@QueenRedPanda

Proud of you. Don’t explain yourself lol.
9:07 PM - May 13, 2018